From now on we can also offer vinyl floors.
These floors consist of two elements:
- Subfloor (0.5 mm) in which metal particles are incorporated. This subfloor can be laid loose on an existing surface such as tiles, parquet or laminate, without glue.
- Vinyl planks (3 mm) with a magnetic back.
The combination of both ensures that the floor can be installed quickly. By working with magnets, an already installed floor can also easily be removed and replaced by a new top layer.
- Quick and easy installation, without the use of glue
- Replacing damaged planks can be done very quickly
- After installation you can immediately walk on the floor
- Suitable for laying on top of existing floors
- Absorbs sound
- Low installation costs
- Warm and shock resistant
- Easy to maintain
- Short closing time of the building during the installation of the floor
- Can be used in various places such as shops, hotels, sports halls, spas, shopping centers, supermarkets, hospitals ...
Available in the following colors: French Oak, Grey Cloud, Medium Walnut, Oak, Old Copper, Old Iroko, Old Larch, Pickled Oak, Whitened Fir, Zinc